Yes, I’m still alive. I have to apologize for not posting in close to 2 years. I have no excuses, I lapsed in my writing commitment, but now I’m back.
So what have I been up to since I last posted?
- I went on a 1-month business trip to Monterrey, Mexico.
- On the way back to Singapore, I did a quick trip to San Francisco.
- Almost immediately after, I went on a week-long business trip to Rayong, Thailand.
- Then, my family went on a 1-month US vacation. It was so tiring!!!
- I got pregnant with our second child.
- Yana had her 2nd birthday.
- I gave birth to Aya.
- I’ll be rejoining the workforce next week. (I have mixed feelings about this one).
During my maternity leave, I also revamped KristineCastalone.com (nothing fancy…. I have nothing to put up there anyway).
I did consider shutting down StepOnSeven.com, but looking at the entries made me a little bit nostalgic, so I chickened out. I do have a few things to write about, from the list above, so I hope I’ll muster up the energy to produce some new posts there.
For this blog, I do intend to post more often (I promise!).
In the meantime, here’s a lovely photo of my two children.