As the year 2011 comes to a close, I see a lot of people posting about New Year’s Resolutions. I’ve had my own share of resolutions in the past; however I never really followed them through. They tend to be vague and difficult to track, and overall not achievable.
For the new year 2012, instead of resolutions, I have here my New Year’s Goals:
- Start a gratitude journal and write down 1 Thank You every day
- Start a photo blog
- Write everyday (not necessarily for public consumption)
- Read 12 books from the list of must-read books
- Travel to 1 Philippines destination — Vigan?
- Travel to 1 regional destination — Hanoi, Vietnam?
- Travel to 1 transcontinental destination — Los Angeles, CA, USA?
- Lose two inches in the waist (to be measured first thing in the morning)